Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011

Sorry for MIA for quite some time.When I'm writing this post, its already 2011.Time flies huh?!
Well, I think this post is basically want to share some nice cosmetic products to you guys.They are label as my 2010 BEST cosmetic.


Laura Mercier Primer

Aiyoo,this one actually no need to do further explanation. If you had follow some magazines, you will know it. This is to apply before foundation.It act like a base. Moisture your face,prevent oily, long lasting your make up.



Chanel VITALUMIÈRE MOISTURE-RICH RADIANCE FLUID MAKEUP SPF 15

This type of foundation is suitable for dry skin.Actually I dont know what the hell am I thinking when I bought this foundation coz apparently my skin is not dry at all.But after set up w/ powder,the effect is amazing.


Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Even Finish Compact Foundation.

This foundation is easily blendable for long lasting true color with full coverage. I tried to wear make up from morning to the night and still my make up didnt smear much.Of course,to set the foundation,powder is needed. There is no worry about skin tone as many shades are offered from very fair, to darkest dark from B.Brown.I've always been a fan of Mac but B.Brown foundation breaks me out so bad. If you want to change foundation,try out B.Brown.No regret.


I dont really apply eyes shadow so cant do any comment on it.Most of my eyes shadow are given by mom. If really want me to comment on eyes shadow, I would say Givenchy and Nars are the best. All their products are nice. You can go to their counter nad have a look.I bet you will love the colour and design.


About Mascara, I had tried Dior and my lashes like can fly.But my purse become light until can fly as well.

Effect: Long and light lashes after apply.Somemore got curling effect.*whistle*



Here come to my BEST BEST BEST mascara.BIG LOVE man.

I think the next 5 years,10 years I will still using their mascara.The effect I fcking like it.Sometime I dont want to put on thick make up because lazy to remove.With this mascara, like no need to put on falsies anymore. Somemore can save my time to draw eye liner.Best invention ever.No joke.Sadly,this one cannot get in M'sia. I bought it at airport.



Thats all I think.Will see what is worth to buy this year.Teehee~
Goshh,new year = new decade = new dream = new style. Hope that all the bad one passed by time.Good one come to me.


All the best.
Cheer 2011!!!!!

1 comment: