Monday, December 13, 2010

The way to eat and wouldnt cause fat.


OMG!!!Say NO NO to them.But how??!!Tempting tempting much ya:/



I was desperate to slim down as I grow 5kg in 2 years time. When I went back to agent few days ago, he complain me like hell. I should really take it as serious issue. Nothing big different actually.But my face become puffy, thigh become fat, pelvic grow wider(equal to fat ass), big tummy thats all.The saddest thing is my 26cm jean no longer can fit me anymore.*cry* My dream body is like Candice Swanepoel. Think now I am further thousands steps to achieve that kind of body:[

For us(girls) who want to be fat.We all want slim and hot body dont we?? If you want to slim,you need to eat properly. What exactly mean by eat properly?? Well, balance diet is a MUST. If you think junk food can replace proper mean to achieve SLIM, you're dead WRONG. For a balance diet include 5 classes of food which are carbohydrates,protein,fat,minerals,water and fibres. Of course the correct proportion we consume is very important to keep our body healthy and at the same time for us to be slim.

Look,sometimes we just dont know how many calories should we consume per days. It kinda hard for us to calculate the calories sometimes,unless the food we eat stated clearly along w/ nutrition facts,agree?? Besides, for those who is "tam-chiak" just like me will find that diet is very painful because need to stay away from FOOD!!!! Wokay, actually no need to worry now. My mom told me a superb way to eat while here I am going to share:D

One question: How you eat your meal everyday?? I mean as in sequence. For me I will eat whatever I feel like to eat.Maybe today I feel like eat fish first,the next meal maybe not. But one thing is quite consistence is that I leave soup and fruit after I finished everything. After my mom told me, I was damn shocked. I never thought that eating sequence can cause fat/slim. The correct sequence should be soup>vege>egg>bean >fish>meat>rice. Is your eating sequence correct?? LOL

Why we need to eat like this?? This is because the different food in our stomach take different time to digest.As we know,food digest in stomach,after that small intestine than large intestine.To excrete everything out from our body take asbout 24-48 hours.Therefore most of the food are absorb in our small intestine and digest. Say it in a simple way, the more we able to absorb,the more easier we get fat.

Solid food take about 10-20 min for small intestine to absorb.Therefore it take about 4-8hrs to completely excrete from our body.

Fruits: Fruits contain a lot of fructose which contain enzyme help in digest. The fruit we eat take about 20-30min to reach small intestine and being completely absorb. Therefore, the vitamins and nutrients of fruit can be transport through the blood vessel to our body for used.

Vegetables: Contain high fibres can prevent us from feeling hunger.This fibres take about 2-3 hrs for our stomach to digest. Actually dietary fibre cannot be digested by our body enzyme.No digestion= No absorption. We don’t have this specific kind of enzyme in our body.So,fibres we eat will be completely excrete from our body in the end.

Starch and carbohydrate take about 3-4 hours to digest.Protein after broke down into amino acids take about 4-8 hrs to digest.(meat take the longer time)




Can you believe I used this method for one week and slim down 0.7kg?? o.O" teehee~


I still eat like usual along w/ some easy exercise of course.This is just a beginning.I need to cut down many many more kg. Long to go weh.sigh*


Try it out today,you may feel the different.


-Goodluck

7 comments:

  1. WUIYOH!!!! I LOVEEEEE YOUR SHARING LO~~ ARIGATOOO KOZHAIMASTA!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love food but I wan't to loose weight also xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.. if slim down then how i maintain my tummy???

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah tikkos u damn funny!

    Imma try this sequence & hopefully I get to slim down cause my tummy is getting bigger ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't know there is such sequence :s heheh maybe i should try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha..i know the sequence long time ago but I seldom have chance to have soup, vege, fish and meat every meal. Outside life just makes us fat, like me, eat outside every meals.

    Anyway, u looks slim and not puffy... and you're slimming down? Teehee~ good sharing btw!! All the best on dieting. XD

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete