Thursday, December 2, 2010

I LOVE Holidays


Ended my final w/ Law paper.*peace out*


Guess what,I started my new calender page w/ my final.Not cool. But you know,here come to the end.I AM FREE FROM EXAM.At least free until next year.lol.OMG!!!! I like the feeling of BURDEN-less. Like even plain water can be taste so nice.syok*

I cant believe that I successfully survive in this field until today.I had finished my Year 1 Uni just like that. Although in the middle lotsa obstacles but yay whatever.I will step in my Year 2 in 2011 which is very soon.Oh yeah!!! happy to max.

Hmmm...Holidays always the best.Here come my hols plan.
1.Shopping.
Its christmas SALE!!MUST BUY: Limited edition cosmetic sets offer on shelves.You definitely dont want to miss it coz it only come during christmas sale.

2.Travel w/ family.
Because of study have to off state,here come the holidays which I can spend the most of my time with them.<3

3.Meet up w/ my lovely friends.
Nahhh,I am not disappear.Some of friends claimed that I forgot them already.Do not keep in touch do not mean that I already forget you guys.teehee

4.Gotta learn some baking skill.
Idk,maybe just some random hobby.
.......etc etc. Many many more plan to carry on.wheeeeeee~


Off to Melaka tom.Any suggestions for Nyonya cuisine??
Rockin' hard for my holiday,woot-woot!

10 comments:

  1. ha, students' life is always great, minus the exam. At least you all will have long holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty, happy holidays to u. hope u get to fulfill ur wishlist hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by ere Natalie. Nice pic of urs there. =). Enjoy ur holiday yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you enjoy your life and devise a plan for your holidays !

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy ur holiday,Tutti Frutti Nat :)

    ReplyDelete