Sunday, December 5, 2010

Malacca,Malaysia

A place fulled of local culture and history.The oldest city in Malaysia.People may called it History C-tee.What place is that??? yay,is MALACCA.I remembered the very last time I visited Malacca was during my school trip.Two years ago I suppose.Finally had chance to visit this city again.




Nothing better to do in the car.ahaha.



From Kay-elle to Malacca roughly took about 1hrs45min. EAT during the whole journal.Fat until can really go to bang the wall.You know nothing special about Malacca besides history and FOOD.So,once we reached this city,put our belonging at friend's house,heading to eat.

Normally satay we can get is from Malay.The satay is either chicken or beef.But in Malacca, they have pork satay.Besides that,intestine and liver used to make satay as well.I personally dont like to eat pork.I cant tahan the heavy pork-smell.For this pork-satay right,dont have the pork-smell.Maybe after marinate with their special spices so can be accepted by me.Of course the intestine and liver satay will never be my choice no matter how tasty they are.I DONT EAT INTERNAL ORGANS.lol.



I dont really know the address.What I know is walking distant from A Famosa.PHAILED =.=



Their satay sauce is more diluted if compare to Malay's satay sauce.



Pork satay,intestine and liver satay.



At the same night we had birthday celebration.You know birthday celebration cant avoid from alcohol.I enjoy watching people get drunk as drunker act funny,talk funny.I always get amused myself with drunkers.aahaha.When people get high,they can do anything.Have you try sucking helium??Is my first time saw people play with helium.EFFECT:Talk like Chipmunks.ROFLROFL.Too bad I didnt take any video on that night.wasted*

The next days,we continued our food trip at Malacca.Before I went Malacca, what's come into my mind was Nyonya n' Baba's cuisine.I know right,Penang also got Nyonya n' Baba.BUT I never tried before:/ Fine,when I go back Penang I'll definitely go to eat:P

Malacca chicken rice balls is super famous.Chicken rice balls is a must-eat-food when you visiting Malacca.Of course there are a lot of shop serving chicken rice balls BUT not all are nice. Actually I dont feel any specialty about it.Its merely chicken rice roll into ball shape.But since only Malacca have typical chicken rice balls to eat,why not give a try.lol.



Located at Jonker Walk.



Chicken rice balls.







The bill for 8 pax.Cheap or expensive judge yourself.




After brunch,we had cendol for dessert.It is not really same as Penang's cendol. Malacca's cendol serve extra with small sago.Besides that,the gula Malaka they used to make cendol is eff nice. Penang's cendol and Malacca's cendol are different style.Penang's cendol taste salty a bit while Malacca's cendol taste sweet.


This is at JW also. Quite crowded in the shop.BUT we didnt went in there.



Nahhh,this is the one we went to.They serve Nyonya n' Baba's food.Its adjacent of Malacca's river if not mistaken.




So called Malacca's river.




Tadaaaa~ Malacca's cendol.



High tea at Nadeje.





Malacca's layer cake.Actually is a Japanese's style layer cake.



Original flavour layer cake and cream puff.

OMG,like this layer cake99.Layer cakes are serve in different flavour based on customer's preference.I like the original the most.You know girls cant really resist dessert.Ate too much and the cream make my stomach so sick.*berrygood*


Nadeje Address:
G-23&25, Jln PM4,
Plaza Mahkota,
75000 Melaka
TEL: 06-2838750




At night,went for seafood at a unknown street.Not really seafood.But I dont know what are they also.Lets photo talk:P



See the crowd??Heard that "A Sian" visited here before.
Located nearby "red ant" shops.Idky the street got so many shops called "red ants".
























Everywhere can see loklok right?? But I beg not many of us had try satay celuk.We dont use BOILING WATER to cook our foods but used BOILING SATAY SAUCE to cook.That is satay celuk.




Many Singapore's actress n' actors visited here before.Aiyoo,this actually no need to say lah.Once you step in the shop can see poster and photos everywhere.lol.





Its self-service. Take as much as you can eat:P










Drooling~



My fav BIG prawn.


After stomach-treat,we went for a short walk at JW.For a bazaar type shopping spree while in Melacca, don’t miss the JW night market!
Lets my photos show you part of the night of Malacca.


















Finally,ended my post w/ St.Paul's Hill(A Famosa).



I really appreciate that Wayne make my trip happening.Many many thank you. I cant wait for my next visit to Malacca.Malacca is actually a very nice city which fulled of memory and history.Not only the history you can get from the books. Me,myself shared a lot of memory with this special city.(not reveal)

BYE MALACCA.
-♥

20 comments:

  1. OMG.. i want that pork satay.. I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...so many FOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sherina: I know right.taste so nice:D
    k: I love food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the pork satay everytime.... must really try it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not such a big fan of malacca. penang loyalist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice trip, food food and food ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. better head there on my next trip. thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terasa lapar pula bila menilik gambar makanan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not so into the chicken rice ball. but i love satay celup max...!
    *drooling..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooo~! Food!! yummmyy!! i suka suka!!!!!xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a nice trip. U sure did enjoyed urself. But less picture of pretty u.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the food especially the pork satay. The kuah has finely chopped starfruits at least at some places. And I for one eat spare parts :p

    Nice write up :)

    surfs'up - alvinontherocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohmy... imis Melaka portugese seafoods!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, nice trip u have there Natalie. =). Love the food there. slurps.

    JLean @ http://undercoverproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. erm, try set higher ISO 800 to capture night shot..overall very nice already..

    ReplyDelete
  16. welcome to melaka lah....
    next time come, then dun forget find me up lah!
    hahahahhaha.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. great place to visit and makan-makan :) hehe

    ReplyDelete