Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sticky Rock Candy

I love candy since young.I eat damn a lot of sweet and choc that is why I got tooth decay in young age.Hey friends,if you still can recall your memory, I dont have posterior teeth during kindergarden.Can imagine??ahaha.
Anyway, no matter how big the effect it bring to my teeth,I DONT CARE lah.I just addicted to Sticky.Duhh.
Hello peeps, Sticky is in MALAYSIA!!!!!*scream* Sticky is originated from Aussie. When Sticky open NEW shop at S'pore, I was damn desperate they could open one shop in Malaysia as well.You know pray hard for Sticky come to Malaysia.*exaggerate* pfft.

Sticky is traditional hand-made rock candy.All their candy are made by their expert on spot. You can choose the flavour you like and customize your own candy. In order to customize your own candy,you need minimum 6kg per order.6kg=240bottles of candy.OMFG right.Imagine you finished all the candy, all the 6kg of sugar convert into glucose,deduct some used glucose and some may convert into glycogen,your body still have excess "SUGAR".Diabetes may follow you few months laterXP.

You know what,I almost customized my own candy on impulse.Luckily someone stop me from doing so.I am crazy I know. I need some time to think logically before action.yay.pheww.




Candy in the process:D




Roll roll and roll.




See the size become small ady.




Ready to cut.




Final product-Sticky rock candy.



Sticky on shelves.



Sticky: BUY me buy me!!!! XD






After Sticky,went to eat brunch.

I look like ghost on that days so didnt take much photo.Heavy dark circles and serious eyebags.somemore my face was so puffy.*shot and die* X_X


Till next <3

15 comments:

  1. Gosh, luckily someone stop you!! LOL... it would be a hole in the purse!!

    Anyway your photo tells, you still looks great. =]

    http://bendan.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog~ good looking ya~

    http://ireneng0721.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine how does it feel when you have 6kg of sugar in your tummy..lolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haven't tried. poslaju me a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by ere Natalie. =). Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the raspberry flavour :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm...where is the shop? i love candy,too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love Sticky♥
    You can get it from Pavilion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i tot malaysia don't have sticky candy! >.<" going for those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was there in the this afternoon :D

    ReplyDelete