Friday, January 14, 2011

Chemical free!

Hola! Its days 2 for resting at home. Or should I say rotting at home? whatever.
Dont you notice there is a change in weather? Its getting hotter and hotter. I remembered this few years,weather b4 cny was fine; but during cny was scary.People can get fried if you stay longer under scorching sun. The only thing can do during HOT afternoon is SLEEP.
I wish I could do something useful. I want to take up sewing class which I dont even know where to take. The only useful thing I had done so far is learn baking from mom perhaps.*shame*
What I earned is far not enough for me to spend.I want to save save and save money this year.I had reached 20. Cannot standstill at the starting point.Its time to change and become mature.I know I look old, I mean as in mentally mature lah.Duhh!!



Home-look w/ spec on.NO chemical at all.

Bored!!



Bored "two"



Bored "three"....

......
....
..
.
.
.


Recently my photos are taken by iPhone front eye or webcam.My cammie USB spoiled.
See the quality can tell right?? sux max:/
I want to upgrade my cam like seriously.Am waiting GF2 to launch.Why Malaysia so slow one.sigh* Wait until my neck become so long.Duhh!!


-X

No comments:

Post a Comment