Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Short update.

My blog is growing spider web apparently. Dont feel like blogging recently. You know after so long didnt touch my blog, I dont have that mood to continue blogging.But but but,why am I here today??Idk lah.Being random can.lol

Today went out w/ old buddy.She told me I "grow meat", fei jor. I knew it..I knew it. I know the fact early on,just that I refuse to work on it.(My diet plan last for one week.my longest record,cheh*) Before hols I said to myself that I want to keep fit during the hols. I think I can go swimming,sauna and take yoga lesson.Plan sound awesome but in the end do nothing.cmiao jek.I sux max*. Luckily my class havent start yet.Which mean I still have one more month to work it out right right right?? Hmmmmmm..... I-D O N T-P O N G-P O N G-F A C E LAH!!!!!Grrrrrr~ Really hope that I can make up my mind before everything is too late. H O O O O P E E~~~




Pong like pong-pia.If self-slapping can slim,I would like to do it everyday!(i think I said it b4) :[


Haih.Look at the food I love,they all are very fattening and bad for health. One good thing to stay at hometown is that I free from dessert. Can only eat Froyo once a week.Sometimes two-three weeks.This is killing me man. I am so used to eat froyo every single days besides weekend.They must be putting drug in the froyo.So addicted. Worst is here dont have nice bubble tea or something like snowflake.But hawker's food are damn nice which cannot get in kay elle.Pros and cons lah.sigh*




-x

No comments:

Post a Comment