Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hair style.

I am thinking to get a NEW hairstyle recently. I want to have a brand new look for this year.You know I kind of cannot accept that I actually reached 20 already.bleh.
I want to try new thing in my life.Therefore I hav been busy for surfing this days. And guess what I found?? I ended up searching Emma Watson.wtf. I bet most of us know Emma Watson. Somemore she is so pretty,who dont know her jek.lol

Lets see what Emma Watson had done to her hair over this years.


L: Blond with a neutral eye and red lip (2008)
R: Brown with a smoky eye and nude lip (2009)




L: Straight (2006)
R: Side-swept (2008)




L: Tousled updo (2007)
R: Side plait (2010)




L: Full and blond (2007)
R: Sleek and auburn (2010)



L: Half-updo (2005)
R: Updo (2009)




L: Feathery bangs paired with classic red lips (2010)
R: Slick and parted with pale pink lips (2010)


I super like her make-up in (R) photo. I think MAC come out one series to achieve this kind of look recently.It is limited edition and not available in M'sia.cmiao again.lol



After comparing, what do you think??? I prefer Emma Watson w/ wavy hair actually. I am impress w/ her boyish-hair. Not many girls would go for this hairstyle including me.lol. Anyway,I still dont know what hairstyle to change. Maybe will dye and cut shorter will do.*lousy* pfft.


-night<3

2 comments:

  1. woots go get a new hairstyle!! can't wait to see ur new hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks like victoria beckham in her latest.lol

    ReplyDelete