Monday, November 22, 2010

Byebye and Hello


I started blogging since Form 2 and this is the 4th blog until today. Not that I want to change my site to here.I put damn a lot of effort and been spending time on the last blog,some more my memory is there.I am FORCING to shift due to goddamn html.I get so pissed off with the html thingy on my blog. I have no idea what happen to my old blog and I did a mess on it that is why.Brand new page for me again.Hope that this one can last longer.*deeep sigh* Nahhh, I wanted to fix it after my exam but i couldnt wait until next week. I was thinking about it all the time when I'm study.Actually I'm just giving myself an excuse to escape from books.lol.Anyway, say HELLO to my new blog.



Photos of the day.Ooopss....



DONE, now I have back to study.
Till next:D

No comments:

Post a Comment